Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PX No. 28


PX No. 28

I was very pleased with this Sun 660 picture taken on Saturday, 4/5/08, in the parking garage at Tampa General Hospital. Each level is marked by a different color so you can remember where you parked. So this is the space between the red and green levels.
I shot another picture (S6 No. 65 is available for purchase) from this staircase showing a diagonal shape against the red background. As I was shooting it a little bird landed on the edge and helped make it a perfect frame.




PX No. 28 was left in a book "Mondrian : Colour Structure & Symbolism" by Hans Locher, at the main library of University of South Florida in Tampa on the same day. I thought it would be interesting to place it next to one of his paintings that was of a similar structure. Now we'll see how long before someone actually checks out this book.
I also left another picture there (PX No. 26) in a Kasmir Malevich book.



No comments: