Monday, May 12, 2008

PX No. 17

CAMERA: Polaroid Land Camera Automatic 100
FILM: Polaroid 690
DATE: 3/26/08
LOCATION: Channel District - Tampa, Florida
PX No. 17 (LC No. 32) is another shot from the Channel District in Downtown Tampa. It was shot with several other images that day. This is the second-to-last image that has the "lancephoto.com/photocrossing" signature (PX No. 18 does too). I shot this image while waiting for a sandwich at a Caribbean restaurant (can't recall the name but they have awesome food!) near the corner of 0f Channelside Drive and Kennedy.
I really liked the red doors in contrast to the expansive white wall. This is the "Artists Unlimited Incorporated" building. I don't know much about them and the building seemed to have been closed for a while...
After I ate my sandwich I left the photograph taped to the wall near where it was shot on the same day.

No comments: