Monday, May 31, 2010

PX No.179


PX No.179
Originally uploaded by L.Å.R.

PX No.179 (SX No.179)
Four colors of large posts marking the Belgian railway. This was shot just outside the central station in Brussels.
(see map.)

CAMERA: Polaroid SX-70 Alpha 1 SE
FILM: Polaroid 600 (expired)
DATE: Shot on 6/6/09 - drawn on 4/2010
LEFT: 5/1/10 at the Tate Modern in London (see below)

Here is where it was left:
PX No.179 (left) My exhibition at Tate Modern

LEFT: 5/1/10 at the Tate Modern in London in a room of the van Doesburg exhibit near some works by Walmar Schwab.
About 3 minutes after I left this one, I actually watched a museum employee take the photo, look at it, then walk away with it...

And here's what it looked like before I drew on it:
PX No.179

1 comment:

BabyJane said...

good picture...as I am the doughter of Walmar Schwab...and "googling" arround my father's works...I found this...
original pieces of yours...
Thanks!
P.S : i'm just too far away to catch your polaroïd!