Thursday, October 18, 2012

PX No.494 FOUND AGAIN

PX No.494 by LANCEPHOTO
PX No.494, a photo by LANCEPHOTO on Flickr.

Found a second time!!
"I'VE FOUND ONE ! - I never heard of this kind of ''project'', but i respect what you do and i would love to find out more about your work and why you do it.
My Picture is Number 494, i've found it in cologne, it was pure random, i was standing with a group of friends, who i and my best friend visited and suddenly i saw your picture on that wall...Great !
Hope i hear from you ! Yours sincerely, Jan Schrei"
----------------------------------
picturecrossing No.494 (CP No.314) was originally a blank shot from a misfiring shutter but I used my collage of trash to transform it before leaving it in Köln.
See more of my collage work at: www.rayjohnsonfanclub.com

CAMERA: Polaroid ColorPack II - c.1970
FILM: Polaroid 125i (expired)
DATE:6/29/2010

LEFT:PX No.494 was left in Köln on 9/2/2012 on a wall of a vacant building in the Heumarkt Passage across from the Hard Rock Café. (see photo below)

FOUND! (1st time):PX No.494 was found by fellow street artist ZXQL on 9/23/2012.
"Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:02 PM - Subject: Found in Köln #494
Hi Lance, I like your project. Found one in Köln (Cologne), Germany, when I was busy myself. If I had know I could take it, I would have (things like this are the best souvenirs)."
- zxql

see where it was left in Köln:
PX No.494 (left in Köln)

No comments: