Monday, May 6, 2013

PX No.518

PX No.518 by LANCEPHOTO
PX No.518, a photo by LANCEPHOTO on Flickr.
picturecrossing No.518 (EE No.2) The Mons Monkey (le Singe de Mons) in Belgium, wearing a Santa Hat.

CAMERA: Polaroid EE 100 (c.1980)
FILM: Polaroid 690 (expired 4/2009)
DATE: 11/26/10

LEFT: 3/31/13 in Bristol, England while visiting friends there I left it on a streetsign for Sydenham Rd. just off Wells Rd. in Totterdown.
picturecrossing No.518 FOUND in Bristol
FOUND: 4/1/13
"Hello! I've found #518 attached to my road sign in Bristol UK, outside a big grey church.

It's of a scared and slightly-guilty looking gargoyle, wearing a Santa hat. I thought at first it may've been associated with the church, but I'm not sure it's the kind of thing they'd support. Maybe that would explain the gargoyle's expression.

I found it on Easter Monday but left it alone, went home and checked your website. Then just now, waking past it again after work, I decided to take the gargoyle in and look after him for a bit.

I will set him free at some point in the future, hopefully in a very different part of the world. And I hope whoever finds it then also tells you.

Lovely thing to do!
Cheers, Jake M.
"

No comments: